Exio Biosciences, Inc. (“Exio”, “us” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website www.exiobiosciences.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, title, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and /any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as dietary restrictions; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g., by filling in forms on our Website); and
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; to present our Website and its contents to you; for any other purpose for which you provide it or disclosed by us when you provide the information; and for any other purpose with your consent.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over certain information, as described below in the “Cookies” section of this policy. If you do not want us to use and share your personal information as described above, do not submit your information on this Website.
How to disable cookies in your browser